Raleigh Orthopaedic is actively monitoring the current COVID-19 outbreak and staying on top of updates and recommendations directed from the CDC and State of North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services. The health and safety of our patients, employees and communities we serve remain our top priority.
With direction from Governor Roy Cooper, we have started scheduling and performing time-sensitive elective outpatient surgery.
|Raleigh Orthopaedic Surgery Center would like to remind our surgery patients and urgent care walk-ins of safety precautions to help protect the community from COVID-19. The CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings. |
It is mandatory to wear a mask or face covering for your surgery.
In accordance with CDC guidelines, Raleigh Orthopaedic is following best practices to provide you and our employees with the safest environment possible to get the orthopaedic care you need.
- Raleigh Orthopaedic will continue to pre-screen patients with a series of questions before an appointment is scheduled.
- There will be a screening process upon arrival where a member of our team will check your temperature and ask you a few questions.
- Patients will be limited to one individual guest during their surgical procedure. If you have already made plans to have more than one other person in attendance please call Raleigh Orthopaedic Surgery Center at (919) 719-3070 for approval.
- No one with any symptoms of an illness, including those for COVID-19, will be allowed to visit any of our facilities.
- No one who has had direct exposure to someone with a known infection of COVID-19 will be allowed to visit any of our facilities.
If you are showing any symptoms of illness, including COVID-19, please reschedule your outpatient procedure/surgery.